BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Wat's the title?? I have no IDEA???!!!!!!!

Haven't been updating my blog in a while....Hibernating lately....Laziness is eating me, just wanna slack & hope $$$ drops from the sky, which of course is impossible....Said I wanted to stop being selfish, but can't seem to stop myself, I just can't stand being alone...But what if I still feel lonely sometimes when he's here? Is there something wrong with me??? Back from work after a week hiatus, still uncharged LOL....Lil' Ms Lazy....Sigh
Been thinking of Mr B off late, don't know why but he's been giving me the cold shoulder, and perverse as this sounds, it makes me think of him more!! I know I'm crazy.... Seriously, I don't even know why I'm feeling this way??!!! Madness....Don't know why but I just can't seem to get rid of the sickening emptiness I feel, even Z's not helping....In fact he seems to sometimes amplify the empty feelings I have even when he's beside me.... I wish he was older, or rather more grown up, I'm lost as a lamb myself, (reaching 26 without much directions in life is really shitty...sigh), imagine having to look out for someone who seems even more lost then I am??!! But I have the skills of giving really practical advice only to find myself not being able to put my theories into good use when it comes to running my own life...Sucks...
Been eating quite a fair bit these days, aargh, I so don't wanna put on the weight I lost...Darn those hunger pangs & my greediness & lack of willpower...Waiting for my hair to dry.....I wanna conk out real soon, but my hair's so wet & I don't wanna use a hairdryer.....Zzzz

0 comments: