BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 5, 2010

Sorry!! It's My Cranky Mobile

Okay,Mr B as you have been complaining for 2 consecutive days now, I'm gonna pronounce you "found not guilty" k? Mr B feels maligned, cos he definitely wasn't & isn't giving me the cold shoulder... I therefore pronounce my cranky mobile guilty as charged!!!! Why is my mobile guilty for the cold shoulder? Ok, here goes... my mad hp went really bonkers, people call me & the phone gets through, but on my side, my phone doesn't ring at all... Nope not on silent mode, it totally doesn't show any1 calling!! Fark the freakin phone! So Mr B, blame Nokia or ST like I told you =p Hope you're happy now that your name's been cleared, LOL!!
Luckily I've already solved this problem by upgrading my software =) No wonder Nokia now allows you to download the latest software for your phone free from their webby....
Finally I feel refreshed!!! Went for a Javanese massage, was really in need of some TLC.... Boy, did it feel good!! Seriously, I've decided to get a massage once a week or at least once every fortnight =) Really, a great massage can do wonders... *hint*hint* to someone Hahahahhahah

0 comments: