BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 27, 2010

From Hong Kong To Bali....

Okay... Guess I need to write more on HK... My previous post wasn't very detailed, I think..Here goes.....

I arrived in HK feeling super cold, but yes I had checked the weather before I left, but I didn't expect to be freezing!! It was the 1st day of Chinese New Year when I got there so there wasn't that much stores open + I reached at approximately 8-9pm.. Went to check in at the hotel at Yau Ma Tei, had a shower & left my hotel to see if I could get food & probably some shopping....Nothing much *sigh* Bought Wanton noodles from a place near my hotel & headed back to the warmth of my room...Definitely had to get some coats.... Couldn't sleep early as I'm very much of a night owl....
Slept till pretty late the next day & went in the hope of getting some shopping done... Walked the whole stretch from Yau Ma Tei to Mong Kok...Yippee!! I got coats, leggings, boots & some other stuff...I'm all prepared for the cold weather now! Basically for the entire time in HK all I did was to shop, eat, sleep ( Yau Ma Tei, Jordan, Temple Street Market, Ladies' Street Market, Tsim Tsa Tsui, Jardine Bazaar, Causeway Bay) & yeah that's it... Met this guy in HK who isn't really very much of a looker who tried chatting me up & within 10mins of conversation, he was like " I really like you, could you be my girlfriend?"
Hello Mr!! What the hell are you thinking right? I mean do I even know you??!! My God!! Why don't you just tell me that all you really want is to get into my pants??!! Sheesh..
I moved from hotel to hotel in HK, from Yau Ma Tei to Mongkok then to Sheung Wan. Sheung Wan was pretty dead at night though it was much closer to Lam Kwai Fong than the previous 2 hotels I stayed at. During my stay there had went to this place for drinks at 1 Peking, it had a really good view of HK at night.... Even took the ferry once =) Guess I did do pretty much afterall... LOL!! Though my itinerary the entire trip looked pretty much the same everyday, just had different locations to cover =p
Enough about HK since I'll probably be going back real soon.... Now Bali (where I'm currently typing fr0m) Bali is sunny, and totally different from HK... Not much shopping to be done here.. And seriously this is the 1st airport that I've been to that actually allows someone else to get your passport chopped for you! The resort had arranged for someone to pick me up at the airport & when the guy came. He told me to wait for him while he took my passport to get chopped.. Handed my passport to him & within 5mis he came back with it chopped! Wow! I'm like "You sure??!! Don't they need to see my face or something??" Really incredulous!! The car then took me to the resort named Amanusa... My room was really nice with an outdoor pool and a little tent / bed... Two dressing tables, a bathtub, an indoor & an outdoor shower, a big queen sized bed, an LCD TV, CD player, mini bar, desk, wi-fi.... Everything!! Who needs shopping now? Actually I do *gives a sheepish smile* ... LOL... Though I had come here to really enjoy the spa massage really... It felt so rejuvenating!! I'm such a sucker for massages.... But I still had to walk around and check out the shopping...though I must say I was pretty disappointed =( nothing to buy here... Unless you're into handicrafts n batik n low quality knock-offs...
After my 2 week long continuous holiday, I really don't want to go back to Sg... Sigh...too bad I'm not Lee Ka Shing's daughter.... Running low on my $$$ and it's the month end!! Darn, the bills are just waiting to be paid.... Guess I'll better get all the massages I want here, then it's back to work again in Sg,,,,Sigh... Just realized it's 5.20am and I'm still so awake!! Woke up at 5pm today LOL... Maybe I should go to New York to wake up sleep the normal hours people do..... Am gonna run a bath in the tub so I can go soak & relax since I've nothing else to do nor do I feel sleepy yet.... Tata

0 comments: