BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Back From My M.I.A

Hadn't realized it's been almost 4 months since I last wrote..... But what is there to share bout my pretty boring life these days?? I've a bf who stays with me now since the last time I wrote, though my FB's profile is forever single ( hey, I'm definitely not trying to be single...just that well...it's complicated... )

It's weird how stuff works out... ZR n me has been on-off, on-off for more than a year now, never thought we would make it to where we are now..... But that's life for you huh? Just when you thought you would never find love, it just hits you like that!! K, enough of this sappy shit, cause it does seem pretty boring to be bragging bout the love of your life( or rather my life) , but what else can I say is new in my life right?
But honestly, I've never had a relationship where we see each other everyday & yet things just seem to get better with each passing day ( pathetic huh? 26 yrs of age & all I've ever got outta my love life is experience and nothing else) But, things seem different between me & ZR.. I never get sick of seeing him, and the bond we share seems to just get stronger & stronger.... ust am afraid of getting another disappointment again.. *crossing my fingers hoping I'll never have to fall outta love again*

0 comments: