BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hong Kong~Hong Kong


Am finally updating my blog... I seemed to have "vanished"....Been in Hong Kong the past 9 days, oh man!!! My pocket's got such a big hole now =p but it doesn't really matter.... Cause I've got lotsa new additions to add to my very very boring wardrobe... Can't believe I really came to HK alone just like that (*snaps fingers) Isn't life meant to be fun & spontaneous...HK is seriously a place where there's so much to buy, I can't stop!!! Don't mean to sound "bimbo-ish", but seriously life in HK is pretty much like life in Singapore...Eat, shop, club...... Yes I've now been to the famous Lam Kwai Fong, Kowloon, Causeway Bay, eaten the egg tarts & pineapple bun, taken the MTR & yes my Cantonese still is pretty lousy....LOL!! Though I can't say there's lots of good food here, or rather the food here ain't really my cuppa tea & it's more expensive than S'pore!!!! Gosh, am always complaining bout Sg, can't believe there's actually stuff that I do miss from Sg =)


After staying here for the past 9 days, have decided I really wanna get outta Sg.... I may wanna stay here for a while more... Though yep, like I said, HK is pretty much a Cantonese speaking Sg, but at least I'll be out of Sg.... Yes, yes, am sick of my life in my own country... Guess every1 says that huh? But if I don't get out now that I'm still young..Ok!! Not that young, but at least not that old.... I'll neva see different things, get new experiences & meet different people... I hate my life to be stagnant... Sigh... Have to leave my shopping paradise for awhile though.... Ain't that rich =p

I will be coming back pretty soon though!! HK wait for me!!

0 comments: