BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Money $ Money $ Money $

Bored...My life lately has been really boring, what has happened??? Everyday all I do is clean my room..Crazy right? The thing is I don't wanna keep sleeping, and as much as I would like to go out, it just means spending money & I really wanna save... Sigh.... But as far as the cleaning goes, I'm only cleaning my room, k that's a little selfish, but then I see the size of the living room & I'm deterred LOL...If I had a choice, I would stay in a small small house with not many display items.. Simple, clean & easy to maintain.... Why is my life so boring? I'm single, I should be having parties, living the life ( what seriously does this mean?) None of all these, just plain old boring me turning into some cleaning lady with too much time on her hands.. I seriously should get out & do something, but doing stuff means $$$$ again...Aargh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to do something with my life seriously.....

0 comments: