BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Goodbye Lil' Ms Selfish

Finally I've woken up.... Eyes Wide Open, seeing things through eyes other than my own. Always thought I'm a nice person...But finally I know I never was... I finally know the meaning of Empathy.....Though I feel used & stupid, there's always the other person who probably feels even worse than I do...I can choose to be selfish again, but no I will not...I will live my life the way I really should, though loneliness is my worst enemy, I know I'll get over it...I seriously feel sad, but it's the feeling of knowing what a horrible & selfish person I was that makes me really hate myself....
Yes, I do hate him & his lies, but then there's some1 who didn't lie to me & yet I was so selfish I only thought of me....But from this very moment, I'll never do that again....Goodbye to the love triangles I've selfishly entangled myself in...

0 comments: